Sunday 17 April 2011

Any day now... Also, new site logo for the win!

So I have been addicted to the official JET Forums of late, and it seems that the results for the JET Program have all but rolled out to most of America. This has made my wait doubly painful as I read all the short-listers waxing about their elation and how everything is pretty and shiny in their lives......grahhh, I want to be doing the same right now!!! So Australia and the UK are keeping it old school by informing applicants by ye olde snail mail (Americans are told via email), so we have to just hang in there. Canada, Jamaica and New Zealand (among others that aren't repped strongly on the forums) seem to be still waiting in the wings, so we have been consoling each other somewhat through continuing cheesy forum word games and the like.

In the spirit of keeping distracted I have finally gotten around to making the site logo into something that I like. It is pretty cute, yeah? I want to litter some iconic mini pics around it such as a little Mt. Fuji, a little Uluru etc.

So what do you think? Can you give me some suggestions of Japanese and Australian icons to pepper the site logo with. I will give you a shout out in an upcoming post if you give me an idea that I use!! Ganbatte!

No comments:

Post a Comment